Saturday, October 31, 2015

Vitamin C Moisturizer Review

I know my blog readers tend to want to know about good products that are organic and toxin free. I had the opportunity to review Vitamin C Moisturizer from Made From Earth. I was looking forward to this because it is all organic and made without the toxic ingredients that we tried and avoid. It is important for me and my family to use organic and non toxic product where possible. This moisturizer is organic and filled with high quality oils and ingredients designed to nourish skin. I tried it and enjoyed the light, smooth feeling. It was pleasant smelling despite having no artificial fragrances. It made my skin feel supple and smooth. I look forward to seeing how my skin responds to repeated use. Their website can be found here to learn more about #vitamincmadefromearthorganic.


Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm6f833a1ef12679fb8cf11221546cd9c4

2 comments:

Unknown said...

rally i want to buy but how to buy this product .last i can say that i like it

best vitamin c moisturizer review

Terri Burges Hirning said...

Here is their website link to purchase http://www.madefromearth.com/vitamin-c-moisturizer.html