Wednesday, May 23, 2012

New Beginnings Nutritionals SALE

If you don't know about New Beginnings Nutritionals and you are doing biomed to help your child with Autism, you should!! They are a supplement company designed to support the very unique needs of our kiddos on the Spectrum. My son's DAN! Dr. Kurt Woeller is a huge supporter which is how I came to know about them. Once we began the biomed protocol and saw phenomenal results with testing and supplementation they asked me to begin attending western conferences since they are based in Kansas and I am in Arizona. So, that began my more professional association with them. I can talk to parents about the supplements and many times I have personal experiences to share about getting them into my own kids. And this is a common theme with the employees at New Beginnings at the home office. They are parents of recovering/recovered children. So when you call and talk to someone, you are getting someone who has been in the trenches with you! And I should mention that even though they are geared towards the Autism population, anyone can use them! They just are formulated to be super pure, highly absorbed, come in many forms for ease of administration and allergen free. And what New Beginnings doesn't do themselves they source from the best! So they have a great product array including toxin free personal care and even food items! If you haven't found them on Facebook or Twitter, you really should since they are running a discount for their followers until May 31st. And they are having a 20% off sale on some very popular summer items. Time to stock up!! Want to read more? Check out their May Newsletter where you can link to FB and Twitter and see what deals they are offering. Click HERE.

No comments: